[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- The buyer may request for the return or exchange of the products within seven (7) business days from the date on which the product is delivered. The related laws and regulations shall prevail over the terms of the transaction provided in connection with general matters relating to the return of the products. However, the buyer may not be entitled to request return or exchange in any of the following cases:
- the product is damaged due to a cause attributable to the buyer
- the value of the product has been significantly reduced due to the use or partial consumption thereof by the buyer
- the value of the product has been significantly reduced to the extent that such product is not resalable due to the time elapsed
- In the event BuyMalaysia receives the request to exchange or return from the buyer, we will contact our supplier for such exchange request.
- Buyer should bear the delivery cost for return and BuyMalaysia will bear the second delivery shipping costs if the fault is on our supplier side.
- In the event, the request for exchange is made and our supplier does not have the relevant product in stock, the exchange is impossible in which case such request shall be handled as a return of the Products and refund will be made.
- The buyer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in connection with any exchanges made, except where the relevant exchange is made due to defects in the products in which case BuyMalaysia shall be responsible for round-trip delivery costs of such defective products from our supplier.
- The Seller shall be liable for any losses suffered or sustained by the buyer arising out of the delivery made by the delivery company which has been appointed.
- In the event the seller fails to confirm the order information of the buyer or fails to carry out the delivery procedures for a considerable period of time after having been notified of the payment confirmed by the company, the company may cancel the relevant transaction at the request of the Buyer, in which case, the payment in custody of the Company shall be refunded to the Buyer. Moreover, the Company may take steps to undertake the automatic refund procedures, etc. without the request made by the Buyer in accordance with its own policies, in which case such shall be publicly notified in advance.