Organic Cacao Powder
Cacao is a plant native to the Americas, originated in Central America and parts of Mexico. Cacao has been prevalent in the world as a raw material used for cultivation in different agro-industry products. Theobroma cacao L. is the scientific name derived from the cacao tree. “Theobroma”, in Greek, means “Food of the Gods”. The “cacao cake” which is obtained from the mechanical pressure on the “cacao liquor” (non alcoholic – comprise of about half cacao butter and half cacao solids), produces cacao powder. Cacao provides excellent sources of high energy and also a good source of essential minerals in significant quantities like magnesium, phosphorus, iron, copper and calcium. Furthermore, cacao contains a rich natural source of antioxidants and is also an excellent source of dietary fiber.
– Cacao contain properties that are known to improve mood stimulants, alleviate sadness, irritability and anxiety
– Cacao has been clinically researched to contain graceful aging properties, helps increase blood flow and reduce heart disease. Antioxidant properties in cacao help fight free radicals, aging and bodily deterioration.
– Dietary fiber content of cacao benefits the intestinal transit.
– Consuming cacao modestly increases body intake of vitamin E, an antioxidant, as well as vitamin K, a nutrient required for proper blood clotting. It also slightly boosts body intake of Vitamin E as well as several B vitamins.
– Cacao contain properties that helps in reducing cellulite as it is also soothing and moisturizing, in addition to polyphenols (antioxidant) that helps to reduce fat, so it is used for skin and aesthetic cosmetic treatment called chocolate spa treatment/therapy that involves the application and massaging of chocolate/cacao on the body.
100% Organic Cacao Powder
2 tablespoons (approximately 10g) per day. Add to raw and baked goods and confections, blend into smoothies, puddings, oats, cereals or as a healthy replacement for morning coffee and mid-afternoon pick-me-up.
Keep in a cool dry place at temperature below 30°C, away from heat sources.
Certified Organic (USDA, EU, JAS), Kosher, HACCP, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free
|Dimensions||5 × 12 × 22 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.